Cavani unhappy @ PSG

Disagree with the 4 superstar strikers policy so no, just creates dissent. Would prefer 4th striker to be an academy lad, or if no-ones ready/good enough. A younger striker, like Hernandez's age when united bought him, who can be effective when needed but also understand that aguero starts. Always.

K-Bo said:
Disagree with the 4 superstar strikers policy so no, just creates dissent. Would prefer 4th striker to be an academy lad, or if no-ones ready/good enough. A younger striker, like Hernandez's age when united bought him, who can be effective when needed but also understand that aguero starts. Always.

I agree, I personally think at the moment we have too many top strikers and with that I would consider selling Dzeko.

Dzeko's place should be filled with a youth player like Lopes.

Dzeko is alright at the moment with Jovetic out, but I would imagine when he gets back fully fit there is going to be some inevitable moaning going on!

We will see!

Not interested. In fact, as other posters have mentioned, once Jovetic gets fully fit we should sell Dzeko in January. Guidetti should take his place.

I'm surprised more isn't being mentioned about their team as a whole and it shows you that we are doing it right for the most part here at City. Cavani and Pastore are both brought up as being unhappy, Pastore continues to get subbed " Dzeko like" playing 45-60 minutes a game. Very rarely are Zlatan/Cavani/Lavezzi on the field at the same time. Cavani is mostly coming off the bench despite scoring a ton of goals.

Also some of our fans talk about the drop off after our "Best XI" , PSG's is worse. I'd gladly take them in the knock out stages as our midfield/Back 4 no matter who lines up is better than all of Ligue 1 MF's/ Back 4's.

I agree that 4 good strikers cannot work unless Pellers fully believes that we can always play with 2 strikers. Playing only 1 away to Chelsea suggests this probably isn't the case.

If we do have 4 then I think you want 2 absolute guns, 1 who can also play wide or as attacking mid (Jovetic) and the 4th as either an experienced striker in their later years (Klose on a free could work) who won't mind being clearly 4th and playing the odd home game against bottom teams or being a youngster (Guidetti) happy with any minutes.

Rather than another gun striker I'd rather sign another gun midfielder and see Yaya play off the striker in a CAM role more as he gets older.

sam-caddick said:
K-Bo said:

I agree, I personally think at the moment we have too many top strikers and with that I would consider selling Dzeko.

Dzeko's place should be filled with a youth player like Lopes.

Dzeko is alright at the moment with Jovetic out, but I would imagine when he gets back fully fit there is going to be some inevitable moaning going on!

We will see!
I'd consider selling Dzeko if only to get rid of all the whiny Bosnian's on the facebook page who only support the player and throw the toys out the pram when he doesn't start every single game regardless of his form and who still expect to have a gold statue made in his honour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.