Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.

C_T_I_D

Apparently this is the player that Mancini has craved for two seasons but Sheikh Mansour has refused to fund a deal for this player. He is merely a back-up plan for Robin Van Persie but I would be currently negotiating with Napoli alongside Arsenal aswell as time is of the essence.

I think he would play the way that Roberto craves Edin to do and perhaps he is more mobile in doing so. The movement of Cavani is superior as he seems more naturally able to get into dangerous positions despite Edin's goal against QPR the other day.

I'm not sure whether he would adapt to the premier league given that he has spent time playing in Italy for a while and it may take him a while to adapt to the physical nature and pace of the premier league. He may require patience initially but I believe he would become a good purchase, maybe even superior to Van Persie in terms of investment in playing staff given the difference in ages.

Would you be happy if he signed for us? He had no problem scoring against us in the Champions League which only went further to highlight his ability to Roberto.

He reminds me of Batistuta, don't get some of the hate he's been receiving on BM. He's class and his workrate is astonishing. Juventus trying hard to get him at the moment, wonder if Van Persie is Mancini's numero uno choice or the transfer committee's, because Mancini has wanted Cavani forever.

C_T_I_D said:
Apparently this is the player that Mancini has craved for two seasons but Sheikh Mansour has refused to fund a deal for this player. He is merely a back-up plan for Robin Van Persie but I would be currently negotiating with Napoli alongside Arsenal aswell as time is of the essence.

I think he would play the way that Roberto craves Edin to do and perhaps he is more mobile in doing so. The movement of Cavani is superior as he seems more naturally able to get into dangerous positions despite Edin's goal against QPR the other day.

I'm not sure whether he would adapt to the premier league given that he has spent time playing in Italy for a while and it may take him a while to adapt to the physical nature and pace of the premier league. He may require patience initially but I believe he would become a good purchase, maybe even superior to Van Persie in terms of investment in playing staff given the difference in ages.

Would you be happy if he signed for us? He had no problem scoring against us in the Champions League which only went further to highlight his ability to Roberto.

So are u saying, Mancini craves Cavani but Mansour says no, he wants RVP? Come off it, Abramovich is NOT our owner. I'm sure Sheikh Mansour would get players Mancini wants. TBH I would rather us get Cavani, I don't want anymore players from Arsenal.

C_T_I_D said:

He would.No doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.