Edin
Eden
Edinson

with half time entertainment of

Eddie Izzard and Eddie Murphy!

...playing a game of 'eaders and volleys

Salar said:
If he comes i can guarantee that he will become the new dzeko

So you're saying he would score goals that directly help us to only two trophies in half a century???

I see no issue, then - bring him IN!!!

cavani is a great player an city would be lucky to have him, would do the job of dzeko and tevez for probably half the price.
he's quick, strong, young, great in the air, technically gifted and a proven goal scorer on very reasonable wages don't see a down side take him over rvp any day.

C_T_I_D said:
Apparently this is the player that Mancini has craved for two seasons but Sheikh Mansour has refused to fund a deal for this player. He is merely a back-up plan for Robin Van Persie but I would be currently negotiating with Napoli alongside Arsenal aswell as time is of the essence.

I think he would play the way that Roberto craves Edin to do and perhaps he is more mobile in doing so. The movement of Cavani is superior as he seems more naturally able to get into dangerous positions despite Edin's goal against QPR the other day.

I'm not sure whether he would adapt to the premier league given that he has spent time playing in Italy for a while and it may take him a while to adapt to the physical nature and pace of the premier league. He may require patience initially but I believe he would become a good purchase, maybe even superior to Van Persie in terms of investment in playing staff given the difference in ages.

Would you be happy if he signed for us? He had no problem scoring against us in the Champions League which only went further to highlight his ability to Roberto.

should be our number one target, awesome player.

Yes please.

Lets get this guy city.

Young and hungry, out and out goals scorer.

Him or Falcao please. RVP???? good player but no thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.