Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BringBackSwales said:
Silva Service said:
BringBackSwales said:
is there anyone on here who is on twitter? If so please tell agent 153 from me he is a wumming ****, thanks very much

Agent 153 now has over 40,000 followers.If he is a wumming **** then he's a good one.

he has probably picked up 5k with this 1 bullshit story alone

Wumming cunts get dropped very quickly. That's the point.

BringBackSwales said:
is there anyone on here who is on twitter? If so please tell agent 153 from me he is a wumming ****, thanks very much

I've just let him know he's a rag ****!

BringBackSwales said:
edwrdhor said:
1/4 to sign cavani. Shortest price of any city player to sign this summer.
I am a bookie and money has moved his odds over the past few hours.
We opened at 7/2 today.

you're open late?

this is genius this. absolute genius. what will we see next? the somalian journo that broke that last pile of shite appearing as a member on bluemoon?

LoveCity said:
Rebecca Stephenson ‏@1rebs
Hmm, it may be that the story has been linked by someone who is trying to force a bid from #CFC who seem to be dallying #Cavani

There we go, quickly debunked.

Exactly this

Like I said earlier, Chelsea have walked after seeing the figures involved in such a deal, looks like they're being called out.

Both City and Chelsea HAVE listened to Cavani's people but the package involved is huge and I'd be amazed if either club returns.

Danamy said:
LoveCity said:
Hmm, it may be that the story has been linked by someone who is trying to force a bid from #CFC who seem to be dallying #Cavani

Exactly this

Like I said earlier, Chelsea have walked after seeing the figures involved in such a deal, looks like they're being called out.

Both City and Chelsea HAVE listened to Cavani's people but the package involved is huge and I'd be amazed if either club returns.
Anything else from City, Dan? Di Marzio is saying that there is talk of a 50m Euro offer for Jovetic and Nastasic.

Scotty76 said:
BringBackSwales said:

I've just let him know he's a rag ****!

thanks Scotty, that will do nicely<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:44 pm --<br /><br />
Joehannes said:
Danamy said:
LoveCity said:

Exactly this

Anything else from City, Dan? Di Marzio is saying that there is talk of a 50m Euro offer for Jovetic and Nastasic.

who or what is Di Marzio please mate?

Have people not learned their lesson yet with Italian clubs - keave it alone - wwe make a bid for 100 Million he then hollds a press conference saying how much he loves the club Napoli sell him 6 months later for 15 million plus add ons stating his move is for footballing reasons and its his dream club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.