CBS coverage of CL final

Ubiquitous

Does anyone know if the CBS (USA) coverage of the CL final is available to view in full in the UK?

Wasn't a fan of the BT Sport coverage and have heard the yanks did a better job.

Thanks

Mute button on when Spit was talking (saliva and all) but other than it was decent. Enjoyed Micah reveling in the post match celebrations. He was genuinely pleased.

Does anyone know if the CBS (USA) coverage of the CL final is available to view in full in the UK?

Wasn't a fan of the BT Sport coverage and have heard the yanks did a better job.

Thanks
I think if you have a Paramount+ subscription, you can watch all the CL games including the championship.

Thanks mate, I do have that subscription but it’s not on the app in the UK. BT Sport hold the rights over here.
That's a bummer. The lack of coverage in the UK is surprising. I think between NBC, Peacock, Paramount, and ESPN I can watch every MC game from the US.

Anyone know where you can watch the full match online? (Without subscriptions) would love to watch it again in full this weekend

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.