CC Wolves vs City - Pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
City team to play county Johansen,smith,meppen walter,francisco silva,tse,veseli,robinson,chantler,bunn,roman,f mancini
Subs Halsall,huws,coulson,drury,hiwula

No Assulin, Suarez - maybe in the squad for tomorrow?

Wolves boss Mick McCarthy confirmed that he will make changes to his side for the Carling Cup fourth-round clash with Manchester City at Molineux tomorrow.

Adlene Guedioura, Nenad Milijas, Sam Vokes, Dorus De Vries, Jody Craddock, Stephen Hunt, Matt Doherty, David Edwards and George Elokobi will come into contention to start.

But defender Ronald Zubar's hopes of a comeback have been dashed after he suffered a groin injury during training.

Team from: Hennessey, De Vries, Stearman, Johnson, Berra, Ward, Craddock, Doherty, Elokobi, Hammill, Henry, O'Hara, Jarvis, Guedioura, Milijas, Hunt, Edwards, Ebanks-Blake, Doyle, Vokes.

-

Hope he rests Doyle and Jarvis.

Damn! Too late for the Blue end.... Piece of piss to buy tickets for the Billy Wright upper.. We should learn lessons from their online system, free registration then within 2 mins 3 adult tickets in W6 almost on the centre line... ( we'd be half way if I hadn't had finger trouble)

Anyone else an imposter for the night?

I'd start -

Hart
Zabs-Kompany-Lescott-Kolarov
Yaya-DeJong-Razak
Assulin-Dzeko-Johnson

I'd change the full-backs, give Razak a run out in the middle with Yaya next to him and De Jong covering. And play Assulin and Johnno off Dzeko.

wesshaw1985 said:
I'd start -

Hart
Zabs-Kompany-Lescott-Kolarov
Yaya-DeJong-Razak
Assulin-Dzeko-Johnson

I'd change the full-backs, give Razak a run out in the middle with Yaya next to him and De Jong covering. And play Assulin and Johnno off Dzeko.

Kompany plays every single game in Europe and in the league. I'd have to say zero chance he's even in the squad for tomorrow. He must rest. Kolo and Savic will be the CB pair.

--------------panti--------------
pab zab----kolo----savic---kolarov
----------de-jong--razak---------
nasri-------assulin----------johnson
-------------dzeko--------------------

2-0 city

Night in front of the tele with their feet up for Hart, Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Silva, Yaya, Milner, Barry and Balotelli.

--------- Pantilimon----------

Zabaleta--Kolo--Savic--Clichy

--------Razak--de Jong-----

Johnson----Nasri------Kolarov

-----------Dzeko------------

Subs: Taylor, Rekik, Onouha, Suarez, Assulin, Aguero, Bunn

Bluemanc100 said:
Damn! Too late for the Blue end.... Piece of piss to buy tickets for the Billy Wright upper.. We should learn lessons from their online system, free registration then within 2 mins 3 adult tickets in W6 almost on the centre line... ( we'd be half way if I hadn't had finger trouble)

Anyone else an imposter for the night?

Right here! Gutted to be honest but just glad I can get up to the game. Haven't checked where I am yet, shall be on my best behaviour though with my brother...

Would like to see a big performance from Nasri tonight, I think with Silva out he'll be our main creator. Dzeko hat-trick I have my money on if he starts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.