Celebrities who get on your nerves

Fast-Show-Jazz-Club-Nice.gif
Nice

Jenas.... He's on every fucking programme imaginable... He fits the current stereotype
What is the stereotype?
Driving to a supermarket in a brown Austin Maestro
Eating the supermarket's own brand ready salted crisps, wearing a beige tracksuit, whilst listening to Coldplay.

Jenas IS the dullest fucker on the planet.

Did you prefer him when he was doing Bo Selecta
Yeah, but I mainly liked the shorter sketch format of that show and the variety of characters/scenarios, or possibly because fame was new to him and he wasn't as much of an overbearing prick in that show;

but my original post said that I thought that Keith Lemon was a **** (which I still do) and that "the guy's a prick", which seemed to spark people into telling me that he was just another character that was being played.

I kinda knew that already, but it was just my assumption that because he plays the annoying, overbearing prick with such effortless ease that maybe he was expressing his "true characteristics" now as opposed to his earlier work.

I don't 'like' Schofield at all, but he's hardly alone in looking like the sort of person who knew from an early age he simply had to be the sort of person the world would let him.

Can’t remember his name but he’s in that second hand car advert. One of those reality TV dickheads. There’s something about him that makes me want to put my foot through the telly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.