Celebrities you like ...

I have only gone for celebrities who are still alive:

Chris Morris
Rick Stein (learned fish cookery from his books as his instructions are easy to follow)
Nick Cave
Shaun Ryder
Viv Albertine
Joanna Lumley
Hirokazu Kore-Eda (Japanese director of sublimely humanist movies)
Julian Cope
David Simon
Haruki Murakami
Peter Blake (met him once and he is a really nice bloke)
Jason Williamson
Lias Saudi
Iggy Pop
Julian Cope for PM

Noel G
Sarah Jane Mee
Shirley Manson
David Lloyd
Julian Cope
Pep
Michelle Dewbury
Prof Brian Cox

That BlueHammer is an attention seeking whore, if its not top 10 singles its top 10 albums, then its the nipper, ffs me me me f**king me ;-)
You okay mate ?

Unless you've actually met them, or had dealings with them, it's hard to figure out if the nice guy/gal act celebs dish out in interviews is just that, an act. That being said, watching some of his appearances on chat shows, Ryan Gosling seems okay. Keanu Reeves also has a reputation as a genuinely nice guy. Emma Stone also seems sound.

Unless you've actually met them, or had dealings with them, it's hard to figure out if the nice guy/gal act celebs dish out in interviews is just that, an act. That being said, watching some of his appearances on chat shows, Ryan Gosling seems okay. Keanu Reeves also has a reputation as a genuinely nice guy. Emma Stone also seems sound.
Watched Jon Bon Jovi the other night on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert. What a shit hot bloke he seems to be

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.