Celebrity Big Brother

Just watched them entering the house now as the missus is making me watch after we sky+ it earlier. im not gay or curious at all, just for the record.
i have noticed however how twisted davina macall has been against alex reid. the guy has been in the house about half an hour and she has had a sly dig at everything he has said. he asked sisqo if he was religious after he asked about the devil on the door. davina obviously thought this to be wrong and had a pop. dane bowers enters the house and fuck me she nearly wet herself trying to make him look a twunt.
i don't know the fellow and have no opinion on him whatsoever, but i think he should at least be given as fair a chance as the rest of the freaks in there.
might as well just tell him to kill a puppy on live tv. the flocks of retarded sheep watching clearly take note of everything the woman says, so why not just stitch him up properly.
twisted media.

i fucking hate big brother as well. and its got me all riled now. fucking shit show.
rant over
sorry

LongLang said:
Just watched them entering the house now as the missus is making me watch after we sky+ it earlier. im not gay or curious at all, just for the record.
i have noticed however how twisted davina macall has been against alex reid. the guy has been in the house about half an hour and she has had a sly dig at everything he has said. he asked sisqo if he was religious after he asked about the devil on the door. davina obviously thought this to be wrong and had a pop. dane bowers enters the house and fuck me she nearly wet herself trying to make him look a twunt.
i don't know the fellow and have no opinion on him whatsoever, but i think he should at least be given as fair a chance as the rest of the freaks in there.
might as well just tell him to kill a puppy on live tv. the flocks of retarded sheep watching clearly take note of everything the woman says, so why not just stitch him up properly.
twisted media.

i fucking hate big brother as well. and its got me all riled now. fucking shit show.
rant over
sorry

Muppet television for muppets . As for the ex-smack head who (alledgedly) slept with a few execs on her way up ...horrible woman .
Everytime i see a clip of the show/strictly/bgt/fraggle factor , i die a little inside . What will mainstream tv be like in 5 years time ? *shudders*

erocsevil said:
Who is that Nicola? Not seen it from the start? Looks familiar. Is she a wag?

She is an Ex Sun page 3 Girl, still as fit as ever....
Nicola-T2.jpg
More at MensOnlineMag. http://www.mensonlinemag.co.uk/nicola-t-tappenden/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.