Celtic (A) - Pre-Match Thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always makes me laugh when they go on about how intimidated our players will be about the atmosphere. The likes of fernandinho, zaba, aguero etc would have experienced much more hostile crowds in South America.

Don't think its going to be an easy game but you would have thought quality will shine through and we will have to much. Anything can happen though, boro, wigan, even notts county came close to beating us over the years. Could really do with the three points with two gams against Barce coming up.

Augero & co wont bother for the atmosphere.

I can imagine sterling shiteing himself tho. Young guys taken it personally. Remember Nani couldnt handle it with fenerbache, going off his head & diving

Obviously City have been able to win matches before De Bruyne arrived :D
I'm referring to the 10 games or so towards the end of last season where City could hardly grab a point after KDB got injured.
I agree that the team is looking totally different this season, but it remains to be seen as we haven't played without him yet this season.

That was when Aguero and Silva had been struggling with injuries, Sterling out of form, we had no; Gundogan, Sane, Nolito and teh defense was a bit of a mess. In that team KDB scored and created a lot of the goals but this season the threat is all over the pitch. We did not miss Aguero for 3 games which says it all!

Not sure if you guys will agree on this. But today, I would like to see the team go behind. It will be the first time this season. And with that hostile atmosphere, it will be a good opportunity to see how this team reacts. Better an early test than suffer an exit at a knockout.

Good teams make things easy for themselves. Early goal followed by closing out the game and making it safe, roll on Tottenham.

Always makes me laugh when they go on about how intimidated our players will be about the atmosphere. The likes of fernandinho, zaba, aguero etc would have experienced much more hostile crowds in South America.

Don't think its going to be an easy game but you would have thought quality will shine through and we will have to much. Anything can happen though, boro, wigan, even notts county came close to beating us over the years. Could really do with the three points with two gams against Barce coming up.

I think Wigan managed to beat us in a fairly important game......history has no relevance anymore......Pep doesnt understand the typical City of the past.....expect the team to be prepared for an onslaught but am hopeful of a comfortable win.

Big crowds inspire big teams.

If we get on top early and show it on the scoreline much of the crowd will start to support us (LOL).

Its our to lose more so than Celtic's to win , it usually is with a team that has more talent , ability and managed well.

You must respect the opposition no matter who it is and anything can happen on the night but if we match them with work rate or better them which we have been under Pep only bad luck will get in the way and thats a good position to be in because the harder and smarter you work the luckier you get.

Hello members. I am Spanish and love the qualit football.Because of it, I like Guardiola and now the manchester city. I have made to me forum a member of the City for Guardiola. It is brilliant, inside and out of the soccer field.
Congratulation to the city for having this trainer. Let's win or let's lose, we will have own identity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.