Celtic thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Celtic board didn't appear to put up much of a fight to keep him. Presumably that was because 1) they want to pocket the compo and 2) his replacement will be cheaper and achieve more or less the same given the good condition they left them in and their resources

Exactamundo. I despise them.

The Celtic board have played a stormer here.
Never backed him with money for the European challenges and then sat back to let him take the flack.
Surprised so many have fell for it.

The Celtic board have played a stormer here.
Never backed him with money for the European challenges and then sat back to let him take the flack.
Surprised so many have fell for it.

All of us didn’t. I know where the flak should be directed. They better not be deluding themselves.

You are in the minority though.
The amount of Celtic fans who do not see this is staggering.

No Benny. There are literally millions of fans. What you and everybody sees are those who choose to go onto social media to vent hate. That is not representative. Most are dissapointed and angry, that’s different and the vast majority know that the board are stingy, shitebags.

Their day is coming. The summer and how serious we are will define the response.

To me, and I am arguing this right now on Celtic sites, is for us to look not at him leaving, but what made him do so for a shit club like Leicester. They were never in his plans to move to next. A realisation that the board wouldn’t invest to me is.

We need to get over he left by getting focused on the why. When thecfurore xalns down we will still be left with the same ****s behind the departure.

Nobody is that stupid they don’t see the real culprits. Or if they don’t just now, the penny will drop. Because I can’t see the board changing unless they are forced to.

Semi final.... to be played 13/14 April
Aberdeen or .... v the holders
Guessing we’ll be the Sunday no doubt

I’m glad it’s the semi with Sevco, let’s face it, Aberdeen will Shite it. This way it denies Sloppy the cudos of getting to a final and all his pals who support them in the press won’t becabke to say how well he’s done this year. At least a ten point gap and fucked out in the semi by us. Perfect.

I’m glad it’s the semi with Sevco, let’s face it, Aberdeen will Shite it. This way it denies Sloppy the cudos of getting to a final and all his pals who support them in the press won’t becabke to say how well he’s done this year. At least a ten point gap and fucked out in the semi by us. Perfect.
Hopefully an Aberdeen and Hearts cup final.
Wishful thinking on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.