Celtic thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 points clear with 9 to play will take it, but quite poor the day, off day but we’ll get there

Should have been 10. In the end May should have won it for them. We were utter shit, as I said, from start to finish.

Great win today, couldn’t see it coming then booom Eddy, 10 points clear,

champions again ole ole
Champions again ole ole
Champions again
Champions again
Champions again ole ole

Great win today, couldn’t see it coming then booom Eddy, 10 points clear,

champions again ole ole
Champions again ole ole
Champions again
Champions again
Champions again ole ole

That had to be one of the worst performances in years. Still, we got the late goal which was great, but, by fuck it was turgid. Playing Johnson at all, never mind from the start needs to stop. He is too lightweight and apart from a few wee dribbles does Fuck all. Trojan isn’t the answer to replace Lustig either.

Thank fuck our better players are returning, because right now we are getting results, but are miles away from playing well. 94 minutes of going nowhere fast. Sign of a winning mentality to keep going, but, it’s fucking Dundee we are talking about.

Lenny is the man to get us over the line, but I don’t want him full time. Playing Johnson twice from the start is fucking ludicrous. Kept Burke in far too long last week when he was utter shit. Not liking how he is using players. I like him but it’s not about emotion. I just don’t think he can take us forward. He will get it though as Lawell loves a cheap option. As we know to our fucking eternal cost.

Scottish football is so far behind the rest of europe and even the top half of championship teams are to strong and celtic and rangers would struggle playing them each week

i don't know what happen to the football up there but celtic/rangers are to the blame for a 2 horse league ?? in fact celtic are the real reason with rangers being out of the top league for 5 or 6 years, tv deals and SFA officials to scared to stand up and play fair it has become stale and boring watching a non event because the referee is shitting himself

also politics is still a big part of the trouble and people and football fans are living in the past and don't want change ?? so when the 2 big teams are divided by religion and it keeps brings in the money knowing you have to dig deep into your pockets to save your club ?? thats why nobody will touch football in scotland is rancid and full of hate and both set of fans and religion will never come into the new world

Scottish football is so far behind the rest of europe and even the top half of championship teams are to strong and celtic and rangers would struggle playing them each week

i don't know what happen to the football up
there but celtic/rangers are to the blame for a 2 horse league ?? in fact celtic are the real reason with rangers being out of the top league for 5 or 6 years, tv deals and SFA officials to scared to stand up and play fair it has become stale and boring watching a non event because the referee is shitting himself

also politics is still a big part of the trouble and people and football fans are living in the past and don't want change ?? so when the 2 big teams are divided by religion and it keeps brings in the money knowing you have to dig deep into your pockets to save your club ?? thats why nobody will touch football in scotland is rancid and full of hate and both set of fans and religion will never come into the new world
Money. Pure and simple. When a Championship team getting 15k (or less) a week can pay more than a club who get 50k (?) a week then you don't have to look too far as to why there is a chasm in quality.

Money. Pure and simple. When a Championship team getting 15k (or less) a week can pay more than a club who get 50k (?) a week then you don't have to look too far as to why there is a chasm in quality.

its lack of investment by people with money and sponsorship, they don't want to get involved with the top 2 because of religion its politics sectarianism ?? its 2019 and still you can not be as one ?? the freedom to live your life and live together its daft, forget religion in sport and so what if your a catholic/protestant in 2019, and they want to come to the premier league hahaha never in a million years will they come down to england when they are still stuck in the 1600s

Take you forward to what?

A domestic treble... Oh wait, nearly a guarantee to happen every season already.

Europe?

Yeah okay.

Yes well taking us forward I mean being able to qualify for the CL and not get mauled. It won’t be easy but that’s our goals. It might not meet the taking forward City have had since being taken over, but we aren’t in the same position.

To put it into perspective, the worst team in the EP receive about £110m. We won the Treble and for that picked up just under £3m. With an additional £2m from Sky. It shouldn’t take a mind of Einstinian proportions to work out that improving in a European context isn’t easy.

We can do better even with limited funds, no doubt about that. But we have got out of the group stages as 3rd this year edging out Leipzig and should have knocked out Valencia, but, if and buts aren’t good enough. We know that 3rd place in a CL. group is possibly the best we could achieve, but even qualifying will bring us resources to improve. We look at qualifying like you would getting to the semi

We operate in a different planet and have to suck that up. Moving forward for us might not be what your used to, but I’m sure you can remember when City moving forward didn’t actually happen with lightspeed either.

We will hopefully get better. We have money to do that. Fuck all compared to you, about £30m, so you see, in today’s market that would probably get you Aguero’s right eyebrow. It not easy but we will hopefully give it a go.

Yes well taking us forward I mean being able to qualify for the CL and not get mauled. It won’t be easy but that’s our goals. It might not meet the taking forward City have had since being taken over, but we aren’t in the same position.

To put it into perspective, the worst team in the EP receive about £110m. We won the Treble and for that picked up just under £3m. With an additional £2m from Sky. It shouldn’t take a mind of Einstinian proportions to work out that improving in a European context isn’t easy.

We can do better even with limited funds, no doubt about that. But we have got out of the group stages as 3rd this year edging out Leipzig and should have knocked out Valencia, but, if and buts aren’t good enough. We know that 3rd place in a CL. group is possibly the best we could achieve, but even qualifying will bring us resources to improve. We look at qualifying like you would getting to the semi

We operate in a different planet and have to suck that up. Moving forward for us might not be what your used to, but I’m sure you can remember when City moving forward didn’t actually happen with lightspeed either.

We will hopefully get better. We have money to do that. Fuck all compared to you, about £30m, so you see, in today’s market that would probably get you Aguero’s right eyebrow. It not easy but we will hopefully give it a go.

As you say for Celtic to get better you will have to get a better manager than Lennon.Should be easy enough that.
Now the hard bit.Your board will have to start showing its worth.
Cannot see them changing their ways.

As you say for Celtic to get better you will have to get a better manager than Lennon.Should be easy enough that.
Now the hard bit.Your board will have to start showing its worth.
Cannot see them changing their ways.

Benny the odds are in your favour with that board prediction. I would be lying if I said I believe they will step up. Been here too many times to believe they will. The cost to us for them doing their party piece last summer is still been felt.

They simply need to this time as we are losing our two first choice CB’s. We also need to replace Lustig, Trojan is not the answer. So we will bring in players. My fear is yet again they will go cheap on projects.

If they do tune into my meltdown on this very thread for a laugh as I detonate.

****s :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.