Celtic thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember again, the little **** also kicked Brown in the balls in the last game
He's become a fucking legend in my eyes.

Scott Brown is a poor excuse for a footballer, the Vinnie Jones of the scottish leagues, no talent, just a thug, fuck him, and the sneering shithouse of a manager he plays for.

Kent should absolutely have been red carded, but it was funny as fuck seeing that prick brown get tanked.

He's become a fucking legend in my eyes.

Scott Brown is a poor excuse for a footballer, the Vinnie Jones of the scottish leagues, no talent, just a thug, fuck him, and the sneering shithouse of a manager he plays for.

Kent should absolutely have been red carded, but it was funny as fuck seeing that prick brown get tanked.

Yes, I was beginning to gather that you liked him. One man’s hero is another man’s ****. It makes the world go round. You hate Brown I detest ratface. Kent’s a fanny. If he could hit, Brown would have stayed down. The **** punches like a wee lassie. In a square go, Brown would rip his head off.

I would pay good money to see him fight both, one after the other. Then take him for a pint and laugh how easy it was. For it would be very easy. Oh and he’s a lot better player than Vinny. But, then again, I’m a much better player than Vinny.

Post slit fixtures -

Hibs A sun April 21 12.30
Kilmarnock H sat April 27 12.30
Aberdeen A sun May 4 12.30
.......??? A sun May 12 12.00
Scumbos ( trophy day ) May 19 3.00

Not one Saturday game it 3.00

Very good today, thought Jonny Hayes was very good, jozo n mika brilliant aswell,
Treble treble is on, the scum will be put to the sword once again,
We’re gonne win the league n the Scottish cup because we’re the Glasgow Celtic and won’t be stopped.
By the way anybody see derek mcinnes, tell him to cheer up.

Scottish football not in a great place.
Sectarian abuse this weekend's topic.
For Celtic to win the treble this season when they have been average compared to the other two is a worry.
At the Palace game but by all accounts Aberdeen were woeful and lost the plot.
Just hope Hearts turn up on the day.
You have your doubts though on that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.