Celtic Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what happens when we don't turn up. And you can always rely on Morelos to miss chances against us. He will probably score at some point, fuck even Boyd managed a goal against us eventually. Midweek against Hibs I can see you dropping more points. All the talk was our load of away games and so far so good. Motherwell for us and I'm confident of a good win. Are you as confident of beating Hibs?

The brash Magicpole is back. So any time you win its because you are better, any time we win its because you didn't turn up? Not an ounce of credit to the opposition. Your manager has changed formation totally with a view to playing us.

I understand the arrogance as you've went 8 years without a challenge. The blind bitterness is is quite special though. As the poster above mentions, it's almost Liverpoolesque.

I know we won more points after, but the results in the immediate aftermath of the winter break cost us momentum & to allow us to really put pressure on you. The same looks like happening here.

As you can see on my post after the Old Firm victory, not once did i, or any of the Rangers fans i spoke to assume we were just going to go on & walk the league. Most of the pundits & writers in their predictions still predicted Celtic to go on & win it as well, so i'm not sure why you thought we believed the hype.

I think we have just about as good a first XI as you guys, but i also have said a few times on here that you have a bigger squad with more goals & match winners in it. I'm not a big fan of Kamberi but interested to see how the young boy Hagi does. I'm hoping he can add some creativity but it's a big ask for him to come in out the blue & do so.

As for your final couple of points, that's a lot of if's & but's still. You might be getting a bit far ahead of yourself still. Anyway, you've lots of money in the bank from selling Tierney & Dembele & banking lots from previous Champions League runs. Surely you can buy these world beaters now?

Good input Benny, keep it up! Your lot aiming for 11th this season?
Your lot won
You must be confident as you strengthened in the Jan window by signing two players & none of your referees left. What you got away with at (Dundee) Hamilton was cheating on a Liverpool scale.
For your mob to moan about referees is laughable.

You must be confident as you strengthened in the Jan window by signing two players & none of your referees left. What you got away with at (Dundee) Hamilton was cheating on a Liverpool scale.

I nearly passed out with hysterical laughing at that pish. Have you ever considered a career as a gag writer?

The brash Magicpole is back. So any time you win its because you are better, any time we win its because you didn't turn up? Not an ounce of credit to the opposition. Your manager has changed formation totally with a view to playing us.

I understand the arrogance as you've went 8 years without a challenge. The blind bitterness is is quite special though. As the poster above mentions, it's almost Liverpoolesque.

If you read my after match post I said you played well, also you have improved greatly. That doesn't mean you are now better, it's that you're better than you were. Which is better. But not best, just better.

If you read my after match post I said you played well, also you have improved greatly. That doesn't mean you are now better, it's that you're better than you were. Which is better. But not best, just better.

Fair play, you coasted it again last night, you've certainly went up a couple of gears. I've got a wee question for you, I value your opinion.

What's your opinion on Edouard, especially in comparison to Dembele? You think he's good enough yet to play at a higher level down south?

Fair play, you coasted it again last night, you've certainly went up a couple of gears. I've got a wee question for you, I value your opinion.

What's your opinion on Edouard, especially in comparison to Dembele? You think he's good enough yet to play at a higher level down south?

Cheers. Eduoard is better than Dembelle, who was also brilliant, but Eddy has more strings to his bow. Last night we were brilliant at times. The second goal was a thing of beauty as was Eddy's free kick. But all over the park we were excellent.

We had been struggling a bit before the break to reach the levels every week, but I knew it would come. Up in Perth we were very good then on the fucking plastic pitch it was harder, I've never seen a good game on that frayed carpet.

We have Elynoussi back, Hamed and Frimpong coming back too and young Soro who will be a player so things are looking good.

The partnership between Griff and Eddy is a thing to behold and will only get better. But Eddy is the Kingpin and if you're anything like my bluenose best pal, will be hoping we sell him in the summer. I hope we don't, but that bastard Lawell would sell his fucking mother into slavery for a few bob. It's the way it is for both our clubs. Any class players we find all leave sooner than we fans would like. But, that's the world we live in. It's a ****, but, it's just the way it is.

Cheers. Eduoard is better than Dembelle, who was also brilliant, but Eddy has more strings to his bow. Last night we were brilliant at times. The second goal was a thing of beauty as was Eddy's free kick. But all over the park we were excellent.

We had been struggling a bit before the break to reach the levels every week, but I knew it would come. Up in Perth we were very good then on the fucking plastic pitch it was harder, I've never seen a good game on that frayed carpet.

We have Elynoussi back, Hamed and Frimpong coming back too and young Soro who will be a player so things are looking good.

The partnership between Griff and Eddy is a thing to behold and will only get better. But Eddy is the Kingpin and if you're anything like my bluenose best pal, will be hoping we sell him in the summer. I hope we don't, but that bastard Lawell would sell his fucking mother into slavery for a few bob. It's the way it is for both our clubs. Any class players we find all leave sooner than we fans would like. But, that's the world we live in. It's a ****, but, it's just the way it is.

The reason I was asking about Edouard, although beneficial from a Rangers point of view, was that he came up in conversation for Arsenal as perhaps a more under the radar signing if either Aubameyang or Lacazette had to leave. The original talk was of Dembele but Chelsea & Utd seem keen on him & can outbid Arsenal, (sums are already north of £40M) so perhaps Edouard could be a more viable option. The question is if he's ready for the step up in leagues, & you've seen him more than most.

The reason I was asking about Edouard, although beneficial from a Rangers point of view, was that he came up in conversation for Arsenal as perhaps a more under the radar signing if either Aubameyang or Lacazette had to leave. The original talk was of Dembele but Chelsea & Utd seem keen on him & can outbid Arsenal, (sums are already north of £40M) so perhaps Edouard could be a more viable option. The question is if he's ready for the step up in leagues, & you've seen him more than most.

He could play for anybody in any league. He's that good. We will get about 30 odd million and after a year or two he will go for double that at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.