Celtic thread 2020/21

Any Irish City fans give me an assessment of Shane Dufffy as a CB for the Republic? We are in talks to get him on loan, I havent seen much of him but what I have, I dont rate him.

We have a tricky tie tonight in the 2nd of our 567 qualifying rounds tonight. A Hungarian mob who I cant be arsed to check their name did ok in the EL last year, and at this stage it's usually teams who have to buy their own strips. I hate these fucking games and its shit we have so many rounds to negotiate. Add in no fans, a disrupted covid world and it makes it all the more tetchy for a tetchy **** like me.

I think we will win but you alwa5s get that feeling of, if we can fuck something up we will give it a right go. Going to be a long day.

We have a tricky tie tonight in the 2nd of our 567 qualifying rounds tonight. A Hungarian mob who I cant be arsed to check their name did ok in the EL last year, and at this stage it's usually teams who have to buy their own strips. I hate these fucking games and its shit we have so many rounds to negotiate. Add in no fans, a disrupted covid world and it makes it all the more tetchy for a tetchy **** like me.

I think we will win but you alwa5s get that feeling of, if we can fuck something up we will give it a right go. Going to be a long day.
How many games do yous have to win to get to the group stages.
Surely yous will be alright if yous get home ties all the time.

How many games do yous have to win to get to the group stages.
Surely yous will be alright if yous get home ties all the time.
3 one off ties, then a home/away for the 4th. I think being seeded will see us get the first 3 at home, but I don't know if that's the case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.