Celtic Thread - 2021/22

Would be great if someone not of an Old Firm persuasion won it this year.
Sadly unlikely.
The same hope I’ve had for almost my entire life - not just with Scotland, but all top European leagues.
Celtic , rangers
Liverpool, United, Arsenal
Bayern and err…
Juventus, Milan’s
Portuguese, Turkish, Greek, Dutch, Belgium… the list is endless of wanting the arrogants to not win

The same hope I’ve had for almost my entire life - not just with Scotland, but all top European leagues.
Celtic , rangers
Liverpool, United, Arsenal
Bayern and err…
Juventus, Milan’s
Portuguese, Turkish, Greek, Dutch, Belgium… the list is endless of wanting the arrogants to not win
I'd say, to a lot of people, we've joined that list. Personally, I don't think we are arrogant. Granted, I'm biased. But sections of the establishment, a large section of the media and (most certainly) fans of other clubs will. C'est La Vie.

Killie,Dundee Utd and Aberdeen twice.?
No, Aberdeen won the league 3 times and Dundee United once. Kilmarnock won in season 64-65.

Old Firm dominance is nothing unusual, however. Third Lanark won the league in 1903-04, but from then until the outbreak of war in 1939, the Old Firm took every title with the exception of 1931-32 when Motherwell were champions. The twenty years after the war serve as the only time when Scottish football was genuinely more competitive in terms of teams around the country winning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.