Celtic Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I thought he was still well thought of
Well I thought he lost the plot at Leicester whilst not having much support from the owners but it’s only my opinion. Why go back to Celtic when you are premier league quality?because he’s not

Well I thought he lost the plot at Leicester whilst not having much support from the owners but it’s only my opinion. Why go back to Celtic when you are premier league quality?because he’s not
I find it all very strange.

So many EPL jobs last season and Ange not even considered for one. Spurs get knocked back by quite a few and then out of the blue they go for the Celtic manager. Bad move for Spurs. Not great for Celtic as I’m sure they were hoping he’d build on his domestic success. Great for an ageing Aussie who’s now guaranteed his families financial security for generations. Good luck to him

I’m pleased they have Brendan back as they are putting on a brave face but they are not happy. They wanted something fresh and inspiring but have gone back to someone who has already left them and I’m sure he will again. Brendan is all about Brendan

Be interesting to see if they keep Anges players. Will they fit into the way BR wants to play?

I find it all very strange.

So many EPL jobs last season and Ange not even considered for one. Spurs get knocked back by quite a few and then out of the blue they go for the Celtic manager. Bad move for Spurs. Not great for Celtic as I’m sure they were hoping he’d build on his domestic success. Great for an ageing Aussie who’s now guaranteed his families financial security for generations. Good luck to him

I’m pleased they have Brendan back as they are putting on a brave face but they are not happy. They wanted something fresh and inspiring but have gone back to someone who has already left them and I’m sure he will again. Brendan is all about Brendan

Be interesting to see if they keep Anges players. Will they fit into the way BR wants to play?
Apart from the bams, no one is sad he’s coming back. Even those like me who didn’t give a shit when he left, believe he will continue where Ange left off. I would rather have Ange. but that’s life. Rogers has enough. And I read Ange was offered a couple of jobs prior to taking Spurs. Don’t know if he Rd true though.

Rogers likes attacking football. He has players who can play that way. He has money to spend to improve the squad, as Ange would have.

It’s quite amusing to me the amount of scrutinising of how he will do next season compared to Beale. Everything considered I would much rather have him, our squad, transfer kitty, but I might just be mad. Time will tell. :)

Apart from the bams, no one is sad he’s coming back. Even those like me who didn’t give a shit when he left, believe he will continue where Ange left off. I would rather have Ange. but that’s life. Rogers has enough. And I read Ange was offered a couple of jobs prior to taking Spurs. Don’t know if he Rd true though.
He was offered nothing FFS! Well nothing in EpL

You can keep saying how happy you are every Celtic fan I know was ranting and raving he was even mentioned for the job. Funnily enough many are backtracking now he’s got the job lol

Time will tell

Rogers likes attacking football. He has players who can play that way. He has money to spend to improve the squad, as Ange would have.

It’s quite amusing to me the amount of scrutinising of how he will do next season compared to Beale. Everything considered I would much rather have him, our squad, transfer kitty, but I might just be mad. Time will tell. :)
Might be mad? Hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.