Celtic Thread - 2023/24

It’s only natural that Celtic / Rangers supporter will view 60/40 decisions the way they want
As with all football fans.

Though I think 60/40 might be underestimating it somewhat. If you go on our match threads (I wouldn't recommend it!), or the refereeing threads, common consensus is that it's 5/95 against us.

Though I think 60/40 might be underestimating it somewhat. If you go on our match threads (I wouldn't recommend it!), or the refereeing threads, common consensus is that it's 5/95 against us.
Glad you agree….

Don Robertson, Willie Collum, Kevin Clancy and Nick Walsh are Scotland’s 4 top referees and all 4 support Celtic

As I’ve said before I know an official (Rangers supporter) cheated in an Old Firm. No honest mistake. No 60/40 decision he cheated and denied , what would have been a match winning goal, for Celtic. These things happen

Rangers have had 16 odd penalties and I believe only 2 were onfield decisions!! That’s no coincidence but proof , imho, that officials err against awarding Rangers penalties. The two at St Johnstone standout as just so blatant

Btw I don’t believe the match threads are too bad against the officials. The match threads are absolutely brutal when City are not 3 up in the first 20 minutes. Some of the things posted are incredible. If only they knew how lucky they are to be watching this city team!!!

Glad you agree….

Don Robertson, Willie Collum, Kevin Clancy and Nick Walsh are Scotland’s 4 top referees and all 4 support Celtic

As I’ve said before I know an official (Rangers supporter) cheated in an Old Firm. No honest mistake. No 60/40 decision he cheated and denied , what would have been a match winning goal, for Celtic. These things happen

Rangers have had 16 odd penalties and I believe only 2 were onfield decisions!! That’s no coincidence but proof , imho, that officials err against awarding Rangers penalties. The two at St Johnstone standout as just so blatant
And when Magic appears, I'd nearly bet my own money that he'll say the exact opposite. So; who's correct?

No need to answer, it's a rhetorical question!

Btw I don’t believe the match threads are too bad against the officials. The match threads are absolutely brutal when City are not 3 up in the first 20 minutes. Some of the things posted are incredible. If only they knew how lucky they are to be watching this city team!!!
If you scrutinise them closely enough (which I'm fortunate enough to have to do; you barely see another mod frequenting them. They're not stupid!), you might alter your opinion on that first point!

I’m the same with ‘let the people sing’ I ducking hate it as I spend the next few days catching myself humming away to the tune!!

Yesterdays result certainly ruined my day. We didn’t even watch the game but you can’t help checking the score. Torture!

Och well I don’t expect much today and Hearts are 5/6 +2 which is phenomenal value. I can’t do it but if you’re a betting man that’s the bet of the day.
Not being a neutral, it was fucking torture. I was just relieved at the end. No jumping about, didn’t have the energy, I was emotionally fucked.

Not being a neutral, it was fucking torture. I was just relieved at the end. No jumping about, didn’t have the energy, I was emotionally fucked.
My mates Mrs came out the back door and said ‘that was a fantastic game’ our reply was ‘were Celtic playing? What was the score?’ She seemed disappointed in our response. Lol

Her name is Immaculata (sp). Most certainly not a Rangers supporter lol

And when Magic appears, I'd nearly bet my own money that he'll say the exact opposite. So; who's correct?

No need to answer, it's a rhetorical question!
Aye but his heids fu o marbles .

As we say in Glasgow

My mates Mrs came out the back door and said ‘that was a fantastic game’ our reply was ‘were Celtic playing? What was the score?’ She seemed disappointed in our response. Lol

Her name is Immaculata (sp). Most certainly not a Rangers supporter lol
So, she didn’t have a five o’clock shadow and a limp? Talk like Biffa Bacon’s Ma, same forearms, tattoo differs with No Surrender?

Must be one of our lassies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.