Celtic Thread | 2024/25

Is the big ginger bloke off here watching the game later?
No, the big blond guy might though. If, and only if I can get my Firestick to work. Highly unlikely, is the most confidence I can muster.

I’m sure we will lose, after a plucky, but largely ineffectual display.

Or we will win. Toss up really.

No, the big blond guy might though. If, and only if I can get my Firestick to work. Highly unlikely, is the most confidence I can muster.

I’m sure we will lose, after a plucky, but largely ineffectual display.

Or we will win. Toss up really.

If you can't get a stream drop me a line, or get the big ginger bloke to do it :)

Celtic TV?
Yes, I set up the Firestick today. When I say I set it up, my son, having sent me all the steps and codes and all that shit, decided he needed video call me and lead me through it. However, when I turned it back to TV I can’t actually remember how to get it back.

I will give it the maximum I reserve for fixing technical issues, about 20 seconds, much swearing ensues. With a final, fuck it, before going to bed furious. Thank god for Yoga.

Must be nice to have hair to brush.

:-(
I don’t even need to brush it, so perfect it is. I just ruffle it into shape and set out about town astounding people. The looks I illicit would knock your socks off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.