Celtic tickets

kippax88 said:
why have they given celtic 6k??? i dont care if we dont sell out, but i hate it on fa cup games when theres 6k away fans, its embarassing getting out sung by them.

n with 6k scots in manchester they are gunna come and look for trouble no doubt at all.
n they will be singin all their ira songs ect...

Don't like you're assumptions mate. Celtic do have other songs you know, and with any luck there won't be any from the hymn book. It is a chance to make up for what happened last year. There was no hassle last year in Glasgow so long may that continue. If anything my only concern is some of the other Lancashire muppets turning up (Blackburn, Oldham etc) looking for bother as it's been known in the past.

kippax88 said:
why have they given celtic 6k??? i dont care if we dont sell out, but i hate it on fa cup games when theres 6k away fans, its embarassing getting out sung by them.

n with 6k scots in manchester they are gunna come and look for trouble no doubt at all.
n they will be singin all their ira songs ect...
We;ll bring down 10,000 easily, and even if their weren't 6,000 of us getting tickets, we'd still outsing you. We outsang Utd when we only had 4,000 seats and we were getting beat 3-0.

There wont be any trouble, we're different from our inbreed cousins down the road. And I'm sure the Boys of the Old Brigade etc will get an airing, but we have hundreds of great songs to sing, and they will be come the 8th.

A mate of mine an Oldham fan but no problem with us is interested as his young lad is starting to show an interest in City and would be a good 1st game to go to with his missus and another lad . Also i want to go and sit in my seat in 110.

Now for expense sake, it better for me to get to £30 package and relocate to family stand, giving him my S/T, would i be able to get a 5th in 110 (guess i will lose my seat) at £15 or would it count as a general sale for £20?

kippax88 said:
but i hate it on fa cup games when theres 6k away fans, its embarassing getting out sung by them.

Well it's in the competition rules that away teams get a certain percentage (I think it's 15%) of the attendance. So get used to it, unfortunately.

Copper Coloured Top said:
kippax88 said:
but i hate it on fa cup games when theres 6k away fans, its embarassing getting out sung by them.

Well it's in the competition rules that away teams get a certain percentage (I think it's 15%) of the attendance. So get used to it, unfortunately.

i know that and i am used to it. i just dont like it.

Hi there,new poster and Celtic fan here.Just wondering if you lads can confirm how many tickets we're getting for Eastlands.........They're still not on sale up here yet!

paddybhoy said:
Hi there,new poster and Celtic fan here.Just wondering if you lads can confirm how many tickets we're getting for Eastlands.........They're still not on sale up here yet!

The official line is 6,000 mate, and Celtic's ticket office have said they are still awaiting details from City. They are available to anyone on the away ticket registration. I will be in the home end and will be a surreal experience for me!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.