Celtic v City post match

because you keep saying things like "us being city fans should know better"
who cares about united or their fans, as i said i think most fans have shown confidence not arrogance. it sounds like your more worried about what city fans sound like to other fans then anything else. i couldn't care less tbh

You've clearly misunderstood the first point but okay matey

So why don't you play like that and have an atmosphere like that for more than two games a season?

It's not arrogance at all- it's just that you play in a shit league akin to the English championship week in week out and raise your game when a big boy turns up in town.

Enjoy Dundee at the weekend and finishing 4th in the CL group.
Well that was a terrible attempt at not being arrogant! Haha!

what a fantastic night of football ,
celtic fans were amazing
well done city ,not at our best but showed big balls in one of the worlds most hostile grounds
could of and should of won it with all the pressure in the last 15 mins but fair play to celtic its a fantastic arena on nights like this,

So why don't you play like that and have an atmosphere like that for more than two games a season?

It's not arrogance at all- it's just that you play in a shit league akin to the English championship week in week out and raise your game when a big boy turns up in town.

Enjoy Dundee at the weekend and finishing 4th in the CL group.

Doesn't every team turn up their game when a 'big' team turn up. You telling me the atmosphere at Eastlands is the same vs. Burnley as it is Barca? Celtic put in a good game tonight, and their fans were great. We were unlucky to miss out on all 3 points, though.

Well played, I'm going to get a lot of stick at work tomorrow as virtually everyone supports Celtic. Don't think Toure was really a reject just came to the end of his contract. He was and remains a good player though capable of the odd blunder. Rodgers has Sinclair playing like he did for Swansea, I remember their first game at the Etihad when Sergio debuted

Might be a wake up call for City.we gave you a scare.no team has a divine right to win every game.still think you will win the EPL

As a Celtic fan I thought it was a great game and for 70 minutes it was end to end until we ran out of steam.Celtic never let you play your normal game because of our pressing but unfortunately we made mistakes as well.As we're a team in progress we will get better and hopefully we can finish 3rd in the group.

Well done to Celtic and have a great night. I wish you all the best for finishing third in the group.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.