Celtic v City post match

Proud of Celtic tonight.

Took the lead 3 times as massive under dogs. No other team has even put 2 past city this season and i cant see any team putting 3 past them for a while. No idea if it was offside for first goal but we were screaming for one or two against city that were ignored.

Also, i thought city, particularly in the first half were putting in harsh tackles that deserved a few cards.

Anyway, its not easy to come to celtic park and i wish City all the best against Spurs & im quite confident they will go on and win the league.

I was going to rise to the bait of some posters saying Celtic are a championship team or worse, but I won't ;-) We didn't allow city to play your usual game, wasn't a fluke.
Got say it's some team city have this season, sterling is outstanding and reckon you will win the premier league at a canter. Looking forward to the City Barca game, reckon ur pace will cause them massive problems.
Thought tonight's game was superb, competitive, aggressive but played in this right manner with mutual respect. All the best for the rest of the group (apart from next game against us)

It was a great game, but we scored exactly the same number of goals as we did v Swansea. And should have scored several more.

The problem wasn't Celtic stoping us. If every team 'stops us' by letting in 3 goals, I will settle for that, right now & I recon we would win all 4 trophies.

It's all going a bit Anfield imo.

Always going to be a tough encounter and with that wall of noise they had the 12th man 13 if you count the jock loving former blue Macnanaman ( he was so willing a celtic winner ) i thought co-coms should at least be impartial , even Gary Neville tries and finally can we now use Stones in these critical games .WE did pay £47 million after all All who screamed when they saw the line up were vindicated on third Celtic goal vintage Kolorov

Also, i thought city, particularly in the first half were putting in harsh tackles that deserved a few cards.

I thought the game was played in a pretty good spirit to be honest. Fernandinho was lucky to get away without a yellow for his foul on Brown in the second half, but there was a cynical one from your left back on Stetling that went unpunished too.

Enjoyed the game you were very lucky mix up withDembelle and Brown led to your goal if thats the standard of the top team in England doesnt say much for your so called (only by the English)best league in the world.

I was going to rise to the bait of some posters saying Celtic are a championship team or worse, but I won't ;-) We didn't allow city to play your usual game, wasn't a fluke.
Got say it's some team city have this season, sterling is outstanding and reckon you will win the premier league at a canter. Looking forward to the City Barca game, reckon ur pace will cause them massive problems.
Thought tonight's game was superb, competitive, aggressive but played in this right manner with mutual respect. All the best for the rest of the group (apart from next game against us)

Can't argue, well played. Ignore the haters, were quite a good bunch really. Good luck and see you on the flip side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.