Centre back options

Was told pep was all over him in the tunnel after the cup game last week
I imagine, like Redmond, that's mostly to do with who their teams were playing next.

Perhaps that's the cynic in me but I'd hope we stay away from the Jeremy Kyle show photofit.

Centre back at Burnley with polish name wouldn't cost the earth

Tarkowski? He's not a bad player but from what I've seen of him (admittedly only a few games), he's more of a traditional defender. Good in the air but a poor passer. Also, fairly certain he's a United fan.

Personally prefer him over VVD. Much higher potential as a Pep defender.

Seconded. Learned a few things at a big club, but young enough to be taught to play the Pep way and be part of a 8-10 year partnership at the back.

Exciting times to be a City fan when we look like we can attract the very top young players in the world...not unlike a few other teams have done over the years, which has kept them at the top!

Last edited:
Inter defender Milan Škriniar (22) is very interested in joining Pep Guardiola's Manchester City and the feeling is mutual. [@cmdotcom]

Not seen a lot of Italian football this season is this guy any good ?
“Any”? No. Škriniar is very, very!! Young & skilled, just the way Pep likes them!

Shame we can't get Laporte young and could cover at left back , I know he turned us down but I kind of like that he stayed after they stood by him when he was injured . I. Don't know what he form has been like since though .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.