Centre back options

Very surprised if true , having just extended Ota and almost certainly signing Laporte and having Stones in the squad, sounds like kite flying.

Don`t think he is a target. Next season we will have Otamendi, Laporte, Stones and Kompany. Even if Kompany left, Skriniar would still be given little playtime

Ffs.. can we stop just putting random links on here - we’ll be named in almost every possible player move, with no substance to them... surely the transfer thread is for potential ‘transfers’, and not just random shite...

Can’t see this happening now that we have Laporte.

Going to be a top, top CB but if we buy a CB it will be someone 4th choice so either an experienced one or a young one.

Ffs.. can we stop just putting random links on here - we’ll be named in almost every possible player move, with no substance to them... surely the transfer thread is for potential ‘transfers’, and not just random shite...

Good point mate - leave the random shite for the Rags.

Anyone else believe Latibeaudiere or Eric Garcia could make the first team in a couple years? They both seem very talented.

Anyone else believe Latibeaudiere or Eric Garcia could make the first team in a couple years? They both seem very talented.
Not seen any of Garcia but yeah you'd hope between Tosin and these two that at least one of them can become a part of the squad long term. Ed Francis as well i think can have a very good career with a bit of luck.

Not seen any of Garcia but yeah you'd hope between Tosin and these two that at least one of them can become a part of the squad long term. Ed Francis as well i think can have a very good career with a bit of luck.
I live outside UK, so I rarely watch the U18s or the EDS, but I think Latibeaudiere looks more promising than Tosin. He was Englands captian during the U17 world cup, and I think he was looking great. I have seen Eric Garcia a couple times for the U18s and the U19s in the youth league, and he looks promising as well. A little short but very good on the ball. He was apparently one of La Masias biggest talents before he left, and he has just turned 17. Francis has been decent when I have watched him. Left-footed and he seems like a good passer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.