Centre back options

Unless some of the funds they had earmarked for a CH will now be spent on a second RB?

Hope we take a risk with Maffeo and use him behind Walker, i'm sure it would be discussed now since singing another RB (god knows who) behind Walker will be tough

We currently have 4 on the books (Vinny, Otta, Stones and Adarabioyo). 2 for each position, which is what any good First Team squad should have. Are they all going to stay injury free for the whole season? Highly unlikely, but how many teams went the whole of last season injury fee?

I don't think we need to worry about CB as much as Full-backs where we currently have Kolarov on the books (for now anyway).

We currently have 4 on the books (Vinny, Otta, Stones and Adarabioyo). 2 for each position, which is what any good First Team squad should have. Are they all going to stay injury free for the whole season? Highly unlikely, but how many teams went the whole of last season injury fee?

I don't think we need to worry about CB as much as Full-backs where we currently have Kolarov on the books (for now anyway).

Kolarov is a CB now but isn't good enough. Tosin will go on loan. Vinny might play <5 games. Otamendi still very erratic and prone to being awful. Stones not strong or aggressive enough and prone to concentration lapses.

When fullbacks & Sanchez are sorted, we really do need a CB, otherwise we're gambling on a 30 year old suddenly becoming consistent, Stones realising all his potential overnight & Vinny playing 40 games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.