Centre back options

If it indeed comes to Iñigo,think we'd have no problems triggering his 27 M £ RC.Lingering doubts about his height,but he is technically alright so could see why we'd be interested.Nothing spectacular but he is solid.

If nobody else is in for him we will get him for less.

I cant get my head around us not linked to either of the ajax cb's because they are miles ahead of some we are linked to in football technique and their defending is impressive as well. They would also jump at the chance of playing for us.

Pity Bonucci couldn't be persuaded to leave Italy, but fully understandable.

I cant get my head around us not linked to either of the ajax cb's because they are miles ahead of some we are linked to in football technique and their defending is impressive as well. They would also jump at the chance of playing for us.

I think we want a tried and tested proven player, especially for when Vinny is out.

De Ligt is only 17 and Sanchez has only had one season in Europe.

I think we want a tried and tested proven player, especially for when Vinny is out.

De Ligt is only 17 and Sanchez has only had one season in Europe.
1 or 2 seasons settling in whilst stones, otta & vinny rotate with Sanchez and Tosin stepping in for easier games and learning off Vinny. For me Stones Tosin and Sanchez would be outstanding players for next 10-15 years.

What's going on with Otamendi??

Was just thinking the same mate....Goal saying we'd sell him if we can sign one of our CB targets. Reports saying he's not back training with the squad yet. Maybe he's recovering from an injury or the CB rumours are true?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.