Centre-Backs problems

bizzbo said:
sorry mate i dont rate them. some are just not gonna cut it in the premier league (mexes, cris), gallas is a walking disaster, the rest are gambles, pure and simple.

ignashevich maybe as a squad player, otherwise, no ta

What? Mexes is world class! I would snatch Roma's hands off for him. He is fantastic in the air too.

Trust me, this is 100% truth, one of the directors of Arsenal is well acquainted with my friend in London as he knows he is a City fan called him earlier today and told him!!! You heard it first!!!!

Nantwich Blue said:
Trust me, this is 100% truth, one of the directors of Arsenal is well acquainted with my friend in London as he knows he is a City fan called him earlier today and told him!!! You heard it first!!!!
cant believe ducado hasnt nailed you yet!, hope its true, toure is quality

TaylorWill07 said:
Mexes is class
just because his TEAM conceeded 6 in 1 game dusnt mean hes crap, we conceeded 8 to fuckin middlesbourgh ffs, would take mexes any day hes class.

He looks ok in a slow league. Wouldn't hack the PL

kippax casual said:
TaylorWill07 said:
Mexes is class
just because his TEAM conceeded 6 in 1 game dusnt mean hes crap, we conceeded 8 to fuckin middlesbourgh ffs, would take mexes any day hes class.

He looks ok in a slow league. Wouldn't hack the PL

Don't agree the guy is class. He was one of the best defenders in the french league before moving to roma and he's definately a class defender. He's problem is, he tends to make some errors every now and then (not many) but still the guy is quality nodoubt.

This is my guess at MH's list in order of preference :

1) Giorgio Chiellini Juventus
2) Sergio Ramos Real Madrid
3) Branislav Ivanovic Chelsea
4) Kolo Toure Arsenal
5) John Terry Chelsea
6) Matthew Upson West Ham
7) Joleon Lescott Everton
8) John Heitinga Athletico Madrid
9) Raul Albiol Valencia
10) Alex Chelsea
11) Gabriel Tamas Dinamo Bucharest
12) Renat Yanbayev Locomotiv Moscow
13) Luisao Sao Paulo
14) Phillippe Mexes Toulouse
15) Maxwell Inter
16) Marco Materazzi Inter
17) Mamadou Sako PSG
18) Christopher Samba Blackburn
19) Michael Turner Hull
20) ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.