centre partings

malg

Just watching some shite on Tru TV (she loves the channel), and some Yank sheriff has a cracking centre parting. It got me thinking, where the fuck have centre partings, or left/right sided partings, gone? You just don't see them any more.........like Farah pants or Slazenger jumpers really.

The Yanks seem to have kept the faith, whereas we've just gone down the 'scruffy gel/wax/fudge headed wanker' road.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Had one all through school. Not one of them flat/wet look ones either. Nope, a proper full on bouffant slice.

Pics or you're a liar.

chabal said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Had one all through school. Not one of them flat/wet look ones either. Nope, a proper full on bouffant slice.

Pics or you're a liar.
kid1.jpg

Had a centre parting for much of the 1990s. I wanted to look like Shaun Ryder but I looked more like Garry Flitcroft.

Stubborn hair that just wanted to spread out from my crown so by 1998 I went short back and sides and have stuck with that since apart from one year I just let it grow and grow so I could be like Ian Brown. It worked because I looked a right ****.

Centre parting have died out as fewer people go to Catholic churches and become choirboys nowadays.

They were quite fashionable again a couple of years back but now every lad is going with the same shit haircut. Saw this the other day and thought "fucking hell Dave sort yourself out":

David-Victoria-Beckham-New-York-Fashion-Week-2014.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.