CEO news - Bluemoon exclusive?

Re: CEO news - Bluemoon exclusive???

Damocles said:
Any businessicians on here know much about him?

I know nothing but all I do know is that his name was suggested almost as soon as Cook had cleared out his desk. Perhaps it was plucked out of thin air because he's a Blue but it seemed an interesting idea immediately given the brand of Tesco.

i await PB's verdict,Potts was probably his fag at uni ;)

Just read the thread, I wonder if he fits our age profile, he is, we think, 55, seems a little old to me if we are looking to build for the next 10 years or, may be, given how young he looks, hair on his head and not totally grey, he may be the man to drive the organisation forward.
Whatever the decision is I trust in our owner and chairman to make the correct appointment as this one will be of their own choice.

I think there will be an announcment soon regarding one of the senior partners at Deloitte Manchester office joining the club. Probably head of finance!

Longridge Blue said:
I think there will be an announcment soon regarding one of the senior partners at Deloitte Manchester office joining the club. Probably head of finance!

Is he/she a big blue?

What about the current FD?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.