Cerci ?

I signed him on championship manager about 5 or 6 years ago, great left foot, cracking shot, got stuck in and was never late for training but I ended up fucking him off because he didn't get on with stephen ireland and was always complaining about the state of the training ground.

manimanc said:
I signed him on championship manager about 5 or 6 years ago, great left foot, cracking shot, got stuck in and was never late for training but I ended up fucking him off because he didn't get on with stephen ireland and was always complaining about the state of the training ground.

Did you approach the board about improving the training facilities? Because I hazard to say I'm on the player's side on this one.

As a Fiorentina fan who has seen plenty of him, I can say with confidence that he would not thrive in the Prem. One trick pony (cutting inside) when playing on the right, style of play much more suited to the Italian game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.