Cesc Fabregas signs for Chelsea (page 190)

A A

Anonymous

Can't find a thread about him (I'm sure there is one somewhere). He's up for sale this summer, and I know the rags have been heavily linked with him, but he is exactly what we need in central midfield. I wonder if there's a temptation from City's side to go after him. We certainly should do. Top player.

Re: Cesc Fabregas

Haven't seen or heard anything really linking him with us unfortunately. If he's up for sale then we've got to go all out for him. If we don't even bother going for him I'll be gutted

Hart
Zaba Kompany Mangala Kolarov
Yaya Fernandinho
Silva Fabregas Nasri
Aguero

That's a Champions League contender team!

Kun Aguero said:
Hart
Zaba Kompany Mangala Kolarov
Yaya Fernandinho
Silva Fabregas Nasri
Aguero

That's a Champions League contender team!

All day. If we could get a quality centre half (whether that's Mangala or not I don't know) and a central midfielder of the quality of Fabregas it'd be incredible. Fabregas would be the most important signing we've made since Aguero. I think he'd make as big an impact as Kun, Yaya and Silva. Hope we're in for him and if not then I hope he doesn't come to england

No dout he was a tremendous, talent and one of Wenger's best ever finds - or at least the Arse poached him from Barca.

But, has he past his sell-by date ? I know he's relatively young (he's 27 in a few days) but he's been around the very top level now for about 10 years now and I wonder why Barca are letting him go as I don't think he will be one of their top earners. I seem to recall he was prepared to sacrifice financially in some way to push through the Barca transfer and just wanted to be back with his home club.

Bound to be a major asset I agree. But, what would the cost be and there lies the crux ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.