Cesc Fabregas signs for Chelsea (page 190)

Re: Cesc Fabregas

Rammy Blue said:
Cityfan said:
Rammy Blue said:
Assuming he was in London today then I'd say it all looks pretty positive. He'd have no reason to be in the UK prior to going to the WC unless sorting his transfer out.
Why would he be in London to deal with us? Plenty of flights between Spain and Manchester. He lived in London for many years and probably has friends there.

I have no idea whether or not we are interested in him but his being in London is not in my view evidence one way or the other.

We have a main office in London.

I'm getting very excited about this ...

I've always felt that if he were on the market it'd be nuts if Txiki wasn't in for him, thankfully it looks like he/we are.

This would make my summer.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Replacing Milner.

Milner is offski. Has offers on the table from Liverpool and Arsenal.

Factors in about £10m.

Also expect Kolarov to come into the equation for Benatia plus cash.

As things stand, Yaya still not going anywhere and club no intention of selling.

We are going to be unstoppable, Possibly fab!

Sagna and Fernando next few days.

imo will be a bad move getting rid of Kolarov, he's been excellent this past season. come on a ton.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Replacing Milner.

Factors in about £10m.

As things stand, Yaya still not going anywhere and club no intention of selling.

Must be on, you're up past 22:00

I'll call the broker (:

Haha!

Transfers never sleep;)

Even in bed, I am hard wired into the Transfer Matrix.

Cityfan said:
Rammy Blue said:
Cityfan said:
Why would he be in London to deal with us? Plenty of flights between Spain and Manchester. He lived in London for many years and probably has friends there.

I have no idea whether or not we are interested in him but his being in London is not in my view evidence one way or the other.

Fair enough I'm wrong on that one.
However having live in London he may be there for other reasons.

Not whilst he's on WC duty.

He may not be sorting out coming to us, I'm just saying it looks pretty positive.

We'reNotReallyHere said:
Gif time?

bb8AJ.gif

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Replacing Milner.

Factors in about £10m.

Hmm I'm not sure TH, nothing personal with you but if we were getting rid of Milner and Kolarov and replacing them with players that play in different positions then surely we will also have to sign a new left back and and right midfielder?

That should be good new but losing kolarov would be awful. Hes one of the best attacking leftbacks, vital to our play.

mikeyboy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Replacing Milner.

Factors in about £10m.

i'd say the signings of fabregas and fernando means yaya is out the fucking door mate. and i for one think we'll benefit from it

imo will be a bad move getting rid of Kolarov, he's been excellent this past season. come on a ton.

BillyShears said:
Rammy Blue said:
Cityfan said:

I'm getting very excited about this ...

I've always felt that if he were on the market it'd be nuts if Txiki wasn't in for him, thankfully it looks like he/we are.

This would make my summer.

He'd be an awesome acquisition, linking up with Silva, plus he's always good for double figures on the goals front which would be useful if we lose Yaya.

So with Kolorov offski as part of the Benatia deal who the fuck do we get in as left back, Ashley Cole?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.