CFG | Academy | EDS in & out season 2023/24

I was shocked Kompany didn't take him back after his promotion season with Burnley and tbh he could hardly have done any worse than the CB's they have in their team now.

Another player I had high hopes of making the City team, in his sporadic games he didn't really look out of place fora youth, shame.

At worst he will have a career like Ben Mee and who would complain about that given the chance.

I was shocked Kompany didn't take him back after his promotion season with Burnley and tbh he could hardly have done any worse than the CB's they have in their team now.

Another player I had high hopes of making the City team, in his sporadic games he didn't really look out of place fora youth, shame.

At worst he will have a career like Ben Mee and who would complain about that given the chance.
Is doing well at Southampton and any other year would definitely be in with promotion. My worry is they miss off and he gets another year in the championship. Martin has also played him at right back.

City Football Group (CFG) and İstanbul Başakşehir (IBFK) have today announced a football collaboration agreement.​

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.