CFG | Academy | EDS in & out season 2024/25

This is a young center half from Velez - good pals with Max Perrone - Arg u21s tier talent, solid pickup for CFG
... evidently will be loaned to River Plate for a spell first - Youtube highlight viddy

Loving that no nonsense centre back stuff. also is quite comfortable on the ball and is press resistant. Looks like a Girona signing with potential to go to City.

This is a young center half from Velez - good pals with Max Perrone - Arg u21s tier talent, solid pickup for CFG
... evidently will be loaned to River Plate for a spell first - Youtube highlight viddy

Its done

but stange transfer - CFG signs from Velez and loans him to River Plate for two years.

Its done

but stange transfer - CFG signs from Velez and loans him to River Plate for two years.

My spidy-sense tells me that this is about relationships.
If we buy a player and then keep them at their club for two years, either we really believe in the way they are developing, and we trust their host club, or we are trying to cement ongoing relationships in the hope of a 'first refusal' type agreement on future talents. As one of the top-tier clubs in South America, River will attract some serious talent, and having a strong relationship with them is good business.

Its done

Seems that River has been working to sign Gomez but couldn't pay enough, deal was stalling. CFG steps in with the needed cash - River gets some help at the back. Velez gets their number plus a sell-on %. City gets a decent talent who dreams of a European career. If he's pals with Max he's probably a good kid, too.

My spidy-sense tells me that this is about relationships.
If we buy a player and then keep them at their club for two years, either we really believe in the way they are developing, and we trust their host club, or we are trying to cement ongoing relationships in the hope of a 'first refusal' type agreement on future talents. As one of the top-tier clubs in South America, River will attract some serious talent, and having a strong relationship with them is good business.
This. Keeps us front of the queue for River's talents like Echeverri and maybe Mastantuono.

He’s a good talent. Good player to be on the CFG books. Low risk , high reward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.