Chad

Goats left knee

i see Hughes is bigging him up on a newsnow story... but do you think he can cut it long term at City, i think in terms of class Sturridge is miles ahead but they are different kinds of stikers, could they play together?? with Chad doing more of the physical work??
thought he always looked good with Wales U21 (a real talent) but he doesnt really look like scoring for City does he?

I think, in fairness to Hughes, I think he is trying to talk him up, so he can move him on in the summer, as he seems to have dropped behind not only Sturridge but also big Phil.

Goats left knee said:
i see Hughes is bigging him up on a newsnow story... but do you think he can cut it long term at City, i think in terms of class Sturridge is miles ahead but they are different kinds of stikers, could they play together?? with Chad doing more of the physical work??
thought he always looked good with Wales U21 (a real talent) but he doesnt really look like scoring for City does he?

Neither did Bellamy yesterday

its amazing how many strikers we have gone threw the past two seasons playing soley as a lone striker.

Vass failed
Bianchi (according to Sven) failed
Mpenza failed
Benj failed
Jo failed
Chad not setting the world alight, same with Studge.

Bellamy is the only one who seems to have done well on his own

I think its time to drop the lone striker role

forevercity said:
its amazing how many strikers we have gone threw the past two seasons playing soley as a lone striker.

Vass failed
Mpenza failed
Benj failed
Jo failed

Bellamy and SantaCruz would prob be the perfect combination for 2 upfront.
Eto'o if playing lone striker

Santa Cruz was his main target from his first day at the club. If the club wouldnt have bought Robinho for the sum they did and bid 100 million for Kaka then Blackburn would probably have accepted an ordinary fee for Santa Cruz. Clubs will now hold us to ransom............

forevercity said:

Vass failed
Mpenza failed
Benj failed
Jo failed

I think we'll end up playing a similar system that Liverpool currently employ.

De Jong is our Mascherano
Ireland will become our Alonso
Robbie could become our Gerrard/Babel ;o)
Bellamy is our current Torres
SWP giving width on the right
Robbie/Petrov/new Signing giving width on the left

If we went to 4-4-2 i don't see a central patnership of Ireland/De Jong being good enough. Plus i dont think 4-4-2 is used too much anymore.

deesideblue said:
Santa Cruz was his main target from his first day at the club. If the club wouldnt have bought Robinho for the sum they did and bid 100 million for Kaka then Blackburn would probably have accepted an ordinary fee for Santa Cruz. Clubs will now hold us to ransom............

As far as I could see, 100m for Kaka was pure papertalk !

eto is the one striker who i think we should definately go for......gives you everything we want in a striker....pace power and can really finish

and he is available by all accounts for around 20m (which is half the price that qouted for david villa)

if i were mH i would be making this guy the number one priority for the summer ( i think we will get santa cruz which if the likes of benjani, caceido and evans are sold woud be an ok signing)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.