Chairman's Interview 2018 - part 2 page 11

Bulking up was a well-chosen description for some of the players that were brought in during those windows, in more ways than one. :-0

In the past, he's made much play in his interviews about 'moving swiftly' and ' moving efficiently' to seal our targets early in the window, and he was presented with the opportunity again to reiterate those expressions. He avoided using those this time and instead focussed on the identifying having been done in January, suggesting to me that maybe they're already over the line. :-)

Makes you wonder if Fred or Jorghino were pretty much sealed in Jan. Even Mahrez. The confusion begins now with the likes of Hazard and Mbappe being thrown in!

@Shaelumstash

I hope youre wrong,Zaha is a Tottenham at best player.He doesn't have the versatility or consistency for me.

Take his pace away and you have very little else.

I'm as guilty as anyone here,but lets not drift too far from the topic.We have enough transfer threads.

Appreciated.

It’s a 3 part interview if I’m not mistaken.

Any idea when part 2 will come out ?

Makes you wonder if Fred or Jorghino were pretty much sealed in Jan. Even Mahrez. The confusion begins now with the likes of Hazard and Mbappe being thrown in!

Listening to his interview, I imagine those two will be the players we'd identified in January to 'improve' the current squad. The other names often sound like 'chaff' to me, though I suspect we'll also sign one young talent in anticipation of Kompany winding down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.