Chairman's Interview

Chairman has produced an excellent review. He is an excellent diplomat very professional polished slick and inspiring.
I wast away that the other clubs in the CFG had won their leagues either. Do they play womens football in Mumbai?

You expected the Chairman to spill the beans?

There is nothing for a Chairman to do. Secure a budget from Sheikh Mansour, pass that to Txiki for negotiations, and then over to Pep to coach the side.

Khaldoon is a diplomat. His family were diplomats. Yes he can talk, and say and commit to nothing.

Where did I say I expected him to ‘spill beans’? Anyway, there’s a difference between spilling beans and informing. To be clear, I expected nothing, these are puff pieces.

The sheikh might want to reassess Khaldoon’s salary though if that’s the breadth of his job description.

Where did I say I expected him to ‘spill beans’? Anyway, there’s a difference between spilling beans and informing. To be clear, I expected nothing, these are puff pieces.

The sheikh might want to reassess Khaldoon’s salary though if that’s the breadth of his job description.
Through your comment that it was devoid of content.

I know you know the difference between the role of a Chairman and CEO.

Yes but Chelsea did have a transfer ban in place throughout the 19/20 season.
This whole bollox about Chelsea having been banned was a joke. I can't recall if they appealed and had time to buy players until they were banned, but I do remember that they moved up their summer transfer plans to the winter window.

That's when they got Pulisic and loaned him back to Dortmund till the end of the season, so they could have his registration before the ban.

They had also loaned Kovacic from Madrid the previous summer, and because they had his registration, they decided to make his transfer a permanent one during the summer window when they were banned.

Come the summer their business was done, and then they just sat out the next winter window.

If you think about it they spent about 90 million when they were actually banned. They are the most creative at bending rules to the max. Then they splash out 200 million the following summer. Their ban was also after the summer they brought in jorginho, kepa, higuain, maurizio sarri and others.

They are notorious spenders offset by their astute selling when they sell discarded players for suspiciously crazy money. Remember oscar to china?

So we should all stop pedalling the banned folk tale.

You expected the Chairman to spill the beans?

There is nothing for a Chairman to do. Secure a budget from Sheikh Mansour, pass that to Txiki for negotiations, and then over to Pep to coach the side.

Khaldoon is a diplomat. His family were diplomats. Yes he can talk, and say and commit to nothing.
Except not sign up to the ESL!!! That's one thing Khaldoon had to do and he didn't. Even if he was taking the fall for Soriano he should have used his influence with Sheikh Mansour to say no.
It is shocking to think the club got their strategy so badly wrong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.