Chameleons vox - US tour starts this week

Stuart said:
How was the Boston gig MES ?

Very good thanks :)
Bumped into Ray, my former neighbour (and bass player) outside with the smokers on our way in, so was good to see him, then went inside and Mark was stood with the T-shirt seller! Had a brief chat about the game yesterday (emphasis on the brief!).

They had 12 songs on the set list, mainly from Strange Times, which was great as it's my favourite! Started off with a stonking Swamp Thing and carried on from there.
2 encores (non set list) of 2 songs each time, in fact, the last song was off the cuff - John Lever was walking off when Mark called everyone together for another tune!
They came on around 11.40pm and went off just after 1am ish.
Had a good chat with Ray after and final ''thanks and bye'' with Mark and off we went around 1.45am home in the pissing down rain (was dry when we arrived!).

Only downside was this pleb who insisted on talking loudly to his bird throughout the gig (as posted in another thread!). We were right at the front at the side of the small stage - the band had to pass us to get to / from the changing room!
Good crowd, I'd say 250 - 300, small venue, loved it. Ray said they've been playing to similar venues / crowds throughout but Boston was probably the biggest crowd just so far. Imagine New York (they are there now) may change that.

Hope they come back soon!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.