Championeeees Song

And Again and Again and Again and Again
And I li-li-like it, li-li-like
Here we go-oh
Winning the Premier League...

(Status Quo, Rockin all over the World)

Champions of Europe you'll never sing that, that's all the Chelsea fans will be singing, but maybe with a bit of trepidation:)
We know what we are, we know what we are
Champions of England
It won't be for long till we start singing "We're the Champions, Champions of Europe". Everyone hates us no matter how many trophies we win (In England and Europe) but we know who we are. And we are Champions of England again.

The word ‘championies’ doesn’t exist in any language.
A rag chant made up by the cunts to sound more ‘European’ or something.

Always much preferred ‘we are the champions, champions of England’. Or the old school ‘champions (clap clap), champions (clap clap)’.

Always much preferred ‘we are the champions, champions of England’. Or the old school ‘champions (clap clap), champions (clap clap)’.
Was sang well before United won the Premier League mate, first team I remember singing it was Rangers in the late 80’s

Every time in my life when I've sang this song I've done

"Championeeees Championeeees Ole Ole Ole"

However at the Leeds game my senile old dad sang

"Championeeees Championeeees Are We Are We Are We"

Which is the correct lyrics? Seems like an appropriate moment to clarify
The top answer is partially correct. The correct word is campeones. Champignones are mushrooms.
Mixing French with Spanish, you could say it's mushrooms with milk! (au lait)
:-)

I remember us singing "We are the Champions, champions of Europe" in 1970, after winning the Cup Winners Cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.