Champions Again, Ole, Ole.....

Even if we’re not, it’ll put the shits up the others, I think’s is a transitional season and just hope we keep up the CL charge, we’re good but I hope we’re not so entitled we get guaranteed success.

It's a European tune so it's a bit different and you can guarantee minimum half a dozen sides rob it just as sheffield united did today.

The only song that had the entire stadium singing today , with the exception of De Bruyne warming up. So if you don't like it tough shit the fans in the stadium do.
Nailed it pal.

It’s incredible to me the analysis devoted to this rather simple chant that works on so many different levels. It’s a good little tune, it celebrates our achievements, it winds up our rivals, it’s easy to learn etc

A stadium full of people belting it out is a much better indicator than the miserable grumblings of a few old timers online of how “City” a chant is.

I kind of like it.. at first I felt it was arrogant, I’m sure many away fans take it that way… but it’s celebrating the three consecutive titles, with a hint of arrogance at a potential fourth

Also like the fact it rumbled for a while in the south stand and then caught alight the whole stadium

I didn’t give it a second that it was about anything other than the fact we’re champions, again.

In the same way the championes song is celebrating the previous title win rather than the potential for another.

They don’t play we are the champions over the PR because we might win it again next year.

There is absolutely nothing arrogant about it unless you really want there to be.

Nailed it pal.

It’s incredible to me the analysis devoted to this rather simple chant that works on so many different levels. It’s a good little tune, it celebrates our achievements, it winds up our rivals, it’s easy to learn etc

A stadium full of people belting it out is a much better indicator than the miserable grumblings of a few old timers online of how “City” a chant is.

Spot on Axel.

Yet we still get the chant experts on this thread and on the atmosphere thread tearing it apart. And telling us to stick to the classic chants that will get the whole ground joining in . Which Champions again did. Erm…., work that one out.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.