Champions Club - Wednesday at Basel game

Can't buy a drink in the ground but they give it away for fuck all. Beautiful.

And yet in another thread someone from the Behaviour Police is telling us to 'zip it' instead of booing the silly jingle. I can't be trusted to buy one beer in City Square or inside the ground (even though a brewery sponsor the competition) and yet a corporate fan can drink as much as he wants free of charge !!

And yet in another thread someone from the Behaviour Police is telling us to 'zip it' instead of booing the silly jingle. I can't be trusted to buy one beer in City Square or inside the ground (even though a brewery sponsor the competition) and yet a corporate fan can drink as much as he wants free of charge !!

It's Heineken though....

I know, mate. It's a fucking disgrace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.