Champions Dvd Reviews

Laurent Charvet

Just purchased / pre-ordered the Champions 2011/12 dvd for my old man on fathers day and noticed this review.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B007PCLRAI/ref=cm_cr_dp_synop?ie=UTF8&tag=bluemoon00-21&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending#R1IIO63Y4KEDDK" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews ... O63Y4KEDDK</a>
11 of 31 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Ruining football, 2 Jun 2012
By helmet (1-6) - See all my reviewsThis review is from: Manchester City Champions - The Official Film 2011/2012 [2 Disc Collectors Edition DVD] (DVD)
Ever since driving back from the Stadium Of Light in my Champ20ns 2012 shirt I have been waiting for this DVD to be released. Imagine my dismay at seeing citeh with our title. They might look happy on the cover, but deep down they know they have bought this title and we were just unlucky with injuries.I recommend this one instead Manchester United Season Review 2010/11 [DVD] it shows a team with real history in action including all 5 touches we got in the 2nd half of the CL league final against Barca. Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Report abuse | Permalink
Comment Comments (13)

Helmet Cole? Was this you? If so... well done sir.

The club have really overpriced these dvds, they are now on sale in HMV for £15 and on Amazon for £13.50 including postage. I pre ordered from the club online because I will be away when they arrive and it cost me £17.99, without my discount it would have been £19.99.I don't know how they can justify the big difference in price and they will lose out.

Bought mine from HMV yesterday for £15, just hope City don't include some fancy-dan extra if you buy it from the club shop.

100%blue said:
The club have really overpriced these dvds, they are now on sale in HMV for £15 and on Amazon for £13.50 including postage. I pre ordered from the club online because I will be away when they arrive and it cost me £17.99, without my discount it would have been £19.99.I don't know how they can justify the big difference in price and they will lose out.

Just ordered mine....£12 off amazon including P&P.

"Ever since driving back from the Stadium Of Light in my Champ20ns 2012 shirt"

Who admits this?

I work on the DVD counter in asda just taken a delivery of 40 now they're 13.97 here. Also got 5 united ones you should read the blurb it's well funny

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.