Champions Dvd Reviews

bluevengence said:
oakiecokie said:
Stoned Rose said:
Top buzz.

Has anyone received theirs yet? is it any fuckin good??!!

Mines just arrived via Amazon,so ready for a good watch.

And mine...settle down and watch this afternoon with a few cans...

AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Instead of watching England.Hang on though ...

My two copies have not been sent by amazon yet :(

Also, is there any plans for a blu ray release?

Who is the commentator who pronounces Aguero and Balotelli's names like his a Italian stallion?

Ordered it for Father's Day and it arrived in the post today. Tempted just to give it him today so we can sit down together and watch it tonight. Don't think I can wait until Sunday!

27 of 29 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing stuff, 24 May 2012
By MR MALCOLM GRANT - See all my reviews
This review is from: Manchester City Champions - The Official Film 2011/2012 [2 Disc Collectors Edition DVD] (DVD)
As an avid Man Utd fan since the start of football in 1992 this is painful for me to say. This was the best ever season for soccer I've ever had the please to watch on my TV. Have to say that City deserved to win in the end, and they gave me some great highlights this season, so I'm thinking of buying it myself. Any soccer fan will love this, the best season on Sky ever. The season was that good, I'm thinking of going to some games next season, and this DVD will only enhance that feeling.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
Report abuse | Permalink
Comment Comments (4)

This is piss funny. Well done to the blue that wrote it.

7mOoh.png

2nb8utx.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.