Champions League 1/4 final draw (PSG)

Is there any set format in this draw or is it all decided afterwards? For example do the first four teams drawn out play in week 1 and the last four out play in week 2? If your drawn out first does that mean your automatically at home the first leg?

We will be playing week one and two as it is over two legs.

First drawn out plays at home 1st. Then dates are sorted out afterwards. So would be 5th/6th April for 1st leg and 12th/13th April for 2nd leg

We will be playing week one and two as it is over two legs.

First drawn out plays at home 1st. Then dates are sorted out afterwards. So would be 5th/6th April for 1st leg and 12th/13th April for 2nd leg
Yeah realised my error . Was thinking it was drawn out like previous legs split over 4 weeks. Clearly too early for me to be posting here.
I guess the only spanner in the works could be if both Madrid teams are drawn at home same week. Then they may look to swap it with another game so ours could be altered ?

Yeah realised my error . Was thinking it was drawn out like previous legs split over 4 weeks. Clearly too early for me to be posting here.
I guess the only spanner in the works could be if both Madrid teams are drawn at home same week. Then they may look to swap it with another game so ours could be altered ?

They would then have one on the Tue, then one on the Wed.

I'll take anyone in the quarter final as long as City go for it! You can only beat who is in front of you. To be the best, you must be able to fight against all teams.
But we aren't the best.

I'd like to get as far as possible though so would prefer the weakest team. Away first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.