Champions League 1/4 final draw (PSG)

Just play your own game. Try to attack. Maybe in the CL things will click. We have seen before teams playing bad in the league and playing well in CL

FUSTRATION.gif

I couldn't give a toss where we play.... Nobody will stop me following my club. Just fancied a bit of phishing and got a few bites.

Had a good idea you was but I still gave an honest reply, I try not to abuse this forum.

I suspect PSG are very happy with this draw given how poor we are this season. Lets face it our chances would've been slim even with Vinny but now it looks a tough ask from the players. The good thing is we're away first so if we can nick a goal we might have a chance.

The reality is we had a 50/50 chance at best, against only two of the remaining teams left in the draw, and Paris weren't one of them.

They have far too much quality for us, in key positions.

This is the folly of any club, outside of two or three, who try to place any type of priority on winning this thing.

Still, another good set of players to appreciate, although I hope their fans behave better than the last time they visited our place.

Paris SG will crush the BPL again. Only three of your players would fit our team. I don't understand where you get the confidence from. You guys have big problems with great games... You lost to Leceister, and twice to Liverpool 3-0...
This is our chance to let the world know how much Paris SG projet surpasses yours. Our defense will eat Aguero alive (if he is not injured by then).
Di Maria Pastore and Zlatan will humiliate your defense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.