Champions League 1/4 final draw (PSG)

I suspect PSG are very happy with this draw given how poor we are this season. Lets face it our chances would've been slim even with Vinny but now it looks a tough ask from the players. The good thing is we're away first so if we can nick a goal we might have a chance.
they will also have seen our away performances against Sevilla and kiev, so i dont think they will be sucking each others dicks just yet mate!!!

Never ever know with City. Probably our best performance of the season was Seville away in the Champions League, if we perform as well v PSG you just never know.

Then no doubt we will get tonked in the semi-finals

My order of preference:

Benfica
Wolfsburg
PSG
Atletico
Barca
Real
Bayern

Atletico would be a painful war of attrition so I'd prefer PSG where i'd give us similar chances of beating either. Barca are the best team in the comp so i would prefer going out against them as oposed the marginally better chance of beating a slightly troubled R Madrid. I think facing Pep would be a bad idea and we would lose.

To summarise, i'd like to avoid any of the big 3, and either Benfica or Wolfsburg are preferential to PSG or Atletico.

My post from yesterday so PSG and away first is a good result. Would have been nice to see two of the big 3 draw each other to open it up a bit but I guess Barca v Atleti Madrid is tough for them, Atleti are 0-0 specilists so if it is possible to stop Barca then they can! The other two will drift through this stage. I think a Sevilla / Kiev type performance away will be enough to win it for us. Looking forward to Mangala v Ibra!

£72 from Doncaster. 6.50 out 10 am back on 7th

Anyone else on it happy to lift share.

Think whoever we drew, we need to up our game. Have a feeling that we will save our best performances
for this competition. Trouble is, this could be detrimental to performances in the PL.
Have to hope that without Kompany, the other central defenders can get their act together.
Don't think this it that bad a draw. Just need to start defending properly, ie as a unit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.