Champions League 1/4 final draw (PSG)

Watching them play Chelsea my impressions were - excellent up front but dodgy at the back, midfield is pretty good but they gave the ball away a lot and too easily.

I thought they were quite arrogant and over confident in the way they played in general.

If we can turn up and perform for a change and get in amongst them we have a chance.

That 5%, but it looks like PSG/Police etc are using the security situation to limit away fans allocation. Chelsea got 1400 which, from what I can gather, was 600 more than teams got in the group stages. I don't think they give any to visiting teams in league matches..

They will be like goldl dust

Well a quick call to the Supporters Club and that's me, my lad and his mates sorted for free tickets for the away leg. No loyalty points of our own but we do watch them a lot on TV and we will of course watch the home leg in the comfort of our armchairs;-)

Well thats what certain people on here like to think is what happens. The reality is very different.

Good look to all Blues who do get tickets, especially those who suffered the cold and tedium of the match on Tuesday which, strangely enough is what got us into this round.

Decent enough draw, as good as you can really hope for at this stage. PSG will either be incredibly well rested or completely rusty, given that their league is already over, let's hope it's the latter and we can do something special. If that rank Chelsea team can win the CL then there really is no reason to ever write yourself off once you get this far

So all the big boys avoided each other. Semi finals will be tasty....

Bayern
Real
Barce

If we beat PSG we go no further lol but................ You never know.

If we can beat PSG we can beat Madrid! Then one game is a much better proposition against Bayern or Barca than a 2 legged affair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.