Champions League 2018/2019 (Shaktar Donetsk, Lyon, Hoffenheim)

Anyone done Thomas Cook?

Can’t be arsed fighting for flights.

Still waiting to see if I can get a Week off for Hoff.

Probably missed the cheap seats.

Is Spike doing any flights?

Should find out this morning which trips Spike is doing. Presume they won’t bother with Shakhtar but hopefully there will be trips to Lyon and Hoffenheim.

Flying to Köln day of the Hoffenheim game, train to Heidelberg. Meet my German mate from Stuttgart. Flying back from Frankfurt day after the game. £75 return. Not too bad, although it would have been £30 if Ryanair hadn't have shafted me twice on the booking page. I'll have to miss 3 lectures at Uni, but oh well.
How long is the train journey to Heidelberg? And the cost?

Anyone done Thomas Cook?

Can’t be arsed fighting for flights.

Still waiting to see if I can get a Week off for Hoff.

Probably missed the cheap seats.

Is Spike doing any flights?
Did Thomas Cook for Shakhtar, it was decent. Long day though

Pep should rest the main hitters for the hoffenheim away tie. Take the risk and take a fresh team to Anfield ready to kick their arses. They will be knackered after their tie in Naples.

Completely agree with this. The group allows us enough wiggle room to rest a few key players and still qualify.

If Pep can do this for a Mcr derby, to clinch the league, there is absolutely no reason why he cannot do this for Hoffenheim away as especially as we have 5 or 6 players who are arguably almost as strong as our first 11.

What are people’s thoughts ticket wise for Lyon?

Think they’ve got a decent size ground so allocation wise are we looking at near 3000? If so, would 15,400 be enough for a ticket?

Doing the West Ham game so plan on going from London area on the Sunday but unsure as to whether I should book flights.
Really hard to predict
It’s a new ground, but the allure of the CL away has worn off a bit, we didn’t sell out any of the group games last year.

We’ll go the WHU then stay over and get a flight to and from Gatwick.

With us not having a 'big' team to play against at home and a relatively (on paper) group, I think our home attendances for the group games will be low

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.