Champions League 2018/2019 (Shaktar Donetsk, Lyon, Hoffenheim)

Wouldn´t be surprised if we were interested in at least one of Tousart, Ndombele or Aouar (all of them are U21) after playing Lyon. Three amazing talents

Dl3TTQfWwAAOHiN.jpg:large

Is Hoffenheim a travelling nightmare or not bad ? Would’ve much preferred Benfica. Defo not going Ukraine.

Flight to Frankfurt and then a 2hr train to Hoffenheim for about 10 eur

Not the easiest but German train network is v good and cheap.

Taken from the Independant. I heard about this on Talkshite a few months ago.

The Champions League has always kicked off at 7.45pm (GMT/BST) but from the 2018/19 season they will start at either 5.55pm or 8pm – similar to how the Europa League functions.

What is this about how Lyon might have to play their first group game at home behind closed doors? Something about crowd trouble last season. Anyone know more?

Tough group and Modric wins UEFA player of the year as well.

Scousers will be forming a petition as I speak.

I'm in, that was the clincher.

The museum is less than a kilometer from the ground. And there is not much to do around there...

Hoffenheim has 3000 inhabitants, Sinsheim (were the Arena is) 35,000. Heidelberg is the next bigger city.

Airports: Karlsruhe, Stuttgart or Frankfurt. Maybe even Straßbourg or Basel or Nuremberg if you can get cheaper flights to there.

Nagelsmann will love it - Guardiola is his idol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.