Champions League 2018/2019 (Shaktar Donetsk, Lyon, Hoffenheim)

Good to see EasyJet have tripled the cost of flights to Geneva for all UCL dates already...

Superb draw for the team but not so great from a fan perspective especially if Lyon ends up behind closed doors.

Still we got the easiest draw of the english clubs so hopefully it can be beneficial to our league form

Shaktar away most likely an early one.
Not a bad thing that, by the time we got out of the stadium last year the Metro had closed.

For those thinking about it (or even dismissing it completely), its a great trip so long as you keep your head on, we flew to Kiev stayed overnight, got the train (5 hours), stayed 2 nights then train back, another night in Kiev, and back. Kiev is a great City, Kharkiv was also fine. You can book the train online, we did first class, it was about Eu20 each return, one of the best european trips I've done.

I have put current club rankings in, lower the number, the better the team.

Group F: Manchester City(6), Shakhtar Donetsk(15), Lyon(21), Hoffenheim(38)
(Group total=80)

Group H: Juventus(4), Manchester United(12), Valencia(22), Young Boys(57)
(Group total=95)

Group C: Paris St-Germain(5), Napoli(9), Liverpool(10), Red Star Belgrade(74)
(Group total=98)

Group B: Barcelona(1), Tottenham(8), PSV Eindhoven(36), Inter Milan(30),
(Group total=75)

I don't think so. I thought it was because of the time zones.
Time zones and weather i think.
We shall see but will not be surpised if we got a home game at 17.55

Also think they are selling beer inside this year. Did anyone notice the Amstel pumps at first home game.

Was watching All or nothing and what a pleasant surprise this group is!

Our easiest ever but still not a walk in the park. Lyon have some talent and Hoffenhiem are solid. Hopefully we can tie up first place early.

Hoffenheim will be a great match to watch because of tactics. It is always a tough match for Bayern. Last year in their first international year they played good football but somehow still had stage fever and you saw that they lacked the experience (coach and team). This year they might be better equipped for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.